- About Dover
- Business Directory
- Boards, Committees & Commissions
- Contacts & Links
- Emergency Preparedness
- Shopping & Attractions
- Employment/Volunteer Opportunities
- Request for Proposals/Quotations/Bids
- Town Departments
Highway & Transfer Station
Highway and Transfer Station is located on Landfill Road.
Transfer Station Hours:
Monday: 7:30 A.M.- 4:00 P.M.
Wednesday: 7:30 A.M.- 4:00 P.M.
Friday: 7:30 A.M.-4:00 P.M.
Saturday: 7:30 A.M.- 4:00 P.M.
Sunday: 8:30 A.M.-11:30 A.M.
For more information click here about our Transfer Station Information & NEW Guidelines
Please click on the following underlined links for more information:
Today, the Dover Highway Department has eight full time employees, which includes a landfill attendant.
Below is listing of the dedicated personnel who keep our roads in good repair, and passable during our long winter months.
To reach us please call: (802) 464-2000
- Road Commissioner - Robert Holland
- Road Foreman - William Short, Jr.
- Road Crew - Brian Moore, Seth Powers, Chris Avera, and Jimmy Sprague
- Maintenance - David Smith
- Landfill Attendant - Chris Larsen