Dog License Renewals
2017 Dog License Renewals
It is time to re-license your dog(s). You must do this before April 1st to avoid the late fee. If your dog has passed on since last year, please accept our sympathy and apology for this oversight. Please let us know so that we can take you off the list.
Renewals Forms are being mailed out to owners the week of January 16th, 2017
You can re-license in one of three ways:
1. Bring the renewal form into the Town Clerk's office with the fee and a rabies certificate if the one on file has expired (“EXPIRATION DATE” on the form is blank if the certificate has expired).
2. Sign the renewal form, top and bottom, and mail it, a check for the fee made out to the Town of Dover and a rabies certificate if the one on file has expired (“EXPIRATION DATE” on the form is blank if the certificate has expired) to:
3. Attend the rabies clinic/licensing day on Friday, March 24th from 10 am to noon at the East Dover Firehouse
· Veterinarian Miles Powers will be available with rabies & distemper shots for both dogs and cats. Fees are $15.00 for rabies; $25.00 for distemper or $35.00 for both. Other shots may be available if you contact Miles prior to the clinic date at 348-7918.
· Assistant Town Clerk Jeannette Eckert will be available to renew & issue dog licenses. Dog owners must bring the license renewal forms with them along with a check or cash for the appropriate fee as listed on the renewal form.